- Where did you grow up and where do you call home now?
I grew up in the small town of Somerset, WI, home of the Apple River. Currently, my family and I live just seven short miles away in the town of New Richmond, WI.
- What was the first job you ever had?
With my hometown being known for the Apple River, it’s only right that my first job was working at the tubing establishment just down the road from my house. I started wrist banding the campers coming in and worked my way up to selling tubes and taking reservations.
- What’s your favorite sports team?
Is there any other team than the Green Bay Packers??
- How many years of experience do you have in this industry?
I started with NorthShore just out of college and have been here ever since. My five years here have been mainly spent working with consultants with regards to onboarding, as well as the HR and Accounting for the company. A year after starting, I began recruiting in the Epic space. I have spent the last four years recruiting for Epic, and a few IT jobs here and there.
- What do you like most about what you do?
I really enjoy speaking with and getting to know consultants. I like to talk, and what a better job than to speak with new people each and every day. Recruiting can be very difficult at times, but it can also be very rewarding. Finding someone their perfect job at a great client is one of the best feelings!
- Where did you go to college and what degree did you get?
I went to UW-Eau Claire and majored in Spanish for Business and Accounting.
- When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Hmm…. that changed often. I would say the main job was a teacher.
- What’s the number one thing on your bucket list?
I don’t have a bucket list, but maybe I should create one :)
- What’s your favorite place you’ve ever traveled to?
I traveled to Colombia when I was in middle school to help at an orphanage. It had to be one of the neatest (and scariest at the same time) places and a great experience overall.